PAY JUST 10% OF THE VALUE NOW REMAINING - 90% - ON POSSESSION* KNOW MORE

Sreevatsa Viswa & Vedh

Carve a great life at Sreevatsa Viswa & Vedh, Vilankurichi, Coimbatore. Sreevatsa Viswa & Vedh comprises of 2 BHK flats, 2.5 BHK flats, and 3 BHK flats in one of the prime locations with comfort and value guaranteed. Book now! Check out our RERA approved projects.

RERA number: TN/11/Building/0261/2018

1 & 2 BHK Apartment
From Rs. 25.5 Lakhs*

KNOW MORE

Highlights of Sreevatsa Urban Village

Service

A RERA approved project

The real estate (regulation and development) Act, 2016 (RERA) approval has been sanctioned & provided to Sreevatsa's Urban Village.

Service

Easy to maintain homes

Sreevatsa Urban Village is for people who are looking for a cozy & splendid environment where your homes can be easily maintained with no pressure at all.

Service

Located near IT park

With schools, IT companies, colleges, and very famous roads and places around, Sreevatsa Urban Village has a high demand amongst the residential areas.

Service

Furnished apartments

You have an option to furnish your apartments that will make your living experience a pleasure.

Service

Maximum comfort in minimum space

Containing 1&2 BHK apartments that maximize comfort in minimum space.

Why Choose Sreevatsa Urban Village?

Service

Children play area

Service

Landscaped garden

Service

Reflexology Walking Track

Service

A Half Basket Ball Court

Service

Lifts

Service

24 X 7 Security

Service

Sewage Treatment Plant

Service

Provision for RO Unit

Service

CCTV

Service

Genset Backup for Lifts & Common Area

Service

UPS Wiring for Lights, Fans & 2 Plug Points

Service

10:90 Payment Plan

Distance From Prominent Locations

Service

Gandhipuram Bus Stand (6.9 km)

Service

Airport (7.6 km)

Service

Railway Station (10 Km)

Service

Chil Sez IT park (6.1 Km)

Service

Tidel Park (7 Km)

Service

Prozone mall (2.7 Km)

Service

Brookfields (7.7 Km)

Service

Kumaraguru College (1 Km)

Service

Psg college (5.9 Km)

Service

Ramakrishna Hospital (3.9 Km)

Service

Surya Hospital (2.4 Km)

Enquire Now
Take a tour now